I am headed to Ireland, everyone! The land of my ancestors! (Okay, okay, so I’m only 1/8 Irish, but that still counts.) And I am really, really excited! I have always wanted to go to Ireland. I am going to be traveling with my husband, my parents, and my grandmother. We will be visiting my brother, who lives in Limerick and traveling around the country seeing the sights!
I’ll be gone for two weeks and then I will be heading home to Nebraska for about a week, so I probably won’t post anything new for a while. However, I will leave you with a few of my favorite Irish sayings:
1. May you have the hindsight to know where you’ve been, the foresight to know where you are going, and the insight to know when you have gone too far.
2. May neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, the angels protect you, and Heaven accept you.
3. Here’s to me, and here’s to you. And here’s to love and laughter. I’ll be true as long as you. And not one moment after.
4. May misfortune follow you the rest of your life, and never catch up.
5. May you get all your wishes but one, so that you will always have something to strive for!
Have a great trip!